Mexico’s demand for SBR increased from 2005-2014, at a CAGR of 8.1%. However, the market is expected to grow at negative rate from 2014 to 2019; falling by almost 2%. As a result, new build capacity additions is expected to be next to zero till 2019.
GlobalData’s Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants report provides in-depth coverage and the major trends in the Mexican market.
This report includes:
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber industry supply scenario from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Active plants and planned SBR projects with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Market dynamics from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company capacity shares for key Styrene-Butadiene Rubber producers
Get prepared for the negative growth and limit the impact that this could pose to your business