Polycarbonate the life line of engineering thermoplastics used across electrical and electronics, automotive, construction, optical applications and many more; yet India’s production of the same remains zero. And it is expected to remain nil until 2019. Nevertheless, India’s demand by value for Polycarbonate increased to $394.4 million in 2014, at a CAGR of 18.1%.
GlobalData’s Polycarbonate Industry Outlook in India to 2019 – Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance report presents major market trends, and offers historical and forecast market sizes, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, and trade balance data.
This report provides:
- A comprehensive coverage of all parameters affecting the Polycarbonate industry
- Industry market dynamics from 2005 to 2019
- Market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019
- Import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
The report enables you to benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies.