Global Endoscopy Market to almost hit $9.7 Billion by 2021
The global endoscopy market will rise in value from $5.7 billion in 2014 to just under $9.7 billion by 2021, representing a aompound annual growth rate of 6.9%. This growth will be driven primarily by increasing adoption of endoscopic surgeries and screening programs, as well as a rising patient population, across the 10 major markets of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The use of minimally invasive endoscopy techniques for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes will increase in proportion with the rising prevalence of diseases worldwide.
Endoscopy offers the possibility of accurate visualization of the current state of patients with a variety of diseases, which consequently improves the treatment process. Early disease diagnosis is the key to reducing healthcare expenses, meaning endoscopy techniques play a vital role in treating patients in the most cost-effective manner. The most promising areas of growth are colonoscopy, gastroscopy, cystoscopy, bronchoscopy, laryngoscopy, and endoscopy visualization systems, where there has been significant focus in terms of pipeline development.
Globaldata’s MediPoint: Endoscopy – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts report provides insight into the practice patterns and adoption trends, market dynamics, competitive landscape, marketed and pipeline products, current and emerging players, as well as market outlooks. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of endoscopic devices.
Key questions answered in this report:
• What is the brand exposure of the different types of endoscopes across different countries?
• What is the current and future endoscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
• What are the key, high growth markets that endoscopy manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
• What are the regional adoption rates of different types of endoscopes? What are the unmet needs with the endoscopes currently on the market?
• What are the key factors influencing a physician to use one brand of endoscope over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of endoscopic devices?
Report Format: electronic pdf
Price: $6,495 (Single User License)