Adult soft drinks appeal to both alcohol drinkers and traditional soft drink consumers. Moderation & Avoidance is a key trend driving demand for adult soft drinks among alcohol drinkers. 59% of global drinkers ensure they do not drink too much alcohol in general and half are concerned about the long-term health impact of drinking too much alcohol. The concept of craft sodas has mainstream appeal. 56% of consumers globally would like to see more “craft” style non-alcoholic beverages.
Canadean’s ‘Adultifying Soft Drinks‘ explores opportunities to meet rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages. It outlines consumer motivations for purchasing adult soft drinks and key innovation trends in adult soft drinks along three pillars – formulation, positioning, and packaging.
Key questions answered:
- What are adult soft drinks? What are the key consumer motivations driving demand for adult soft drinks?
- What are the innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
- Which consumer trends are influencing innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks?
- What TrendSights trends do these innovation opportunities align with?
How do you benefit from this report:
- Explore innovation opportunities in adult soft drinks along three parameters – formulation, positioning, and packaging.
- Understand the key motivators driving demand for adult soft drinks.
- Discover the best in-class innovation examples of adult soft drinks from around the world.
Price: $3,450 (Single User License)
Report Format: electronic pdf