Global BPO Services
The global bpo services market grew by 5.5% in 2015 to reach a value of $138.7 billion.
Market value forecast
In 2020, the global bpo services market is forecast to have a value of $186.2 billion, an increase of 34.3% since 2015.
Vertical-specific bpo is the largest segment of the global bpo services market, accounting for 28.1% of the market’s total value.
The United States accounts for 41.9% of the global bpo services market value.
Outsourcing services has been an important industry sector for many years now, growing at healthy pace over recent years. Construction of strong competencies in the area of business process outsourcing is a natural and common way of company development, followed by moving towards more advanced services for business, as part of a single integrated offering to customers, thereby allowing players to differentiate themselves from market rivals.
Single user price: $350
During the forecast period, global military IT, data and computing market is anticipated to be driven by the growing demand for advanced information technology, the race to acquire cloud based infrastructure, encrypted data storage systems, and global tactical advanced communication systems. The military IT data and computing market is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the highest spender in the global military IT data and computing market, with a large number of programs being pursued in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software products, the Tactical Local Area Network (TACLAN) family of systems and software support for radars among others
- The Global military IT, data and computing market is expected to be worth US$62.9 billion in 2016 and is expected increase to US$80.5 billion by 2026, representing a CAGR of 2.50% during the forecast period
- The North American region is estimated to account for 47.7% of the total military IT, data and computing market, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 26.4% and 14% respectively. The Middle Eastern region is expected to garner a substantial market share in this sector, accounting for 9.6%, and the remaining 3% of the military IT, data and computing market over the forecast period is expected to be constituted collectively by Latin America and Africa
- In terms of segments, networking and cyber security segments are expected to account for 47.4% and 19.9% of the military IT, data and computing market, respectively, followed by software and hardware segments, with a cumulative share of 32.7%
The Global military IT, data and computing Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military IT, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Single user price: $4,800
Market Dynamics, Retail Trends, and Competitive Landscape
Asia-Pacific duty free retail market recorded CAGR of 9.4% during 2010–2015 driven by increase in Chinese duty free spending and expansion of duty free retail space. Growing tourism, expansion of off-airport duty free locations, rising online duty free sales are key factors that will positively influence the regional duty free sales. However, devaluation of Chinese Yuan will reduce purchasing power of high spending Chinese duty free shoppers. To entice this cohort, majority of the Asian countries are easing their visa policies, which have previously fueled tourism and thus spending in Japan and South Korea. Duty free operators are also seeking growth in new markets as competition in home market intensifies with new airport and downtown duty free locations.
- Asia-Pacific will register CAGR of 9.4% during 2015–2020. It is the fastest growing region globally
- South Korea is the largest market in the region contributing more than 30% to the total region sales
- Japan will overtake Singapore and Thailand by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 13.2%
- India is the fastest growing market and is expected to surpass Thailand by 2020 with sales reaching US$1.4 billion
- Health and beauty is the largest category in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0%
The “Duty Free Retailing in Asia–Pacific, 2015–2020” report, published by Verdict Research, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different product categories sold through duty free channel in Asia-Pacific.
Single user price: $4,950
- Three bid rounds are due to close in Q2 2016: the 2015 Offshore Round 2 and 2015 Offshore Round 1 Re-release, both in Australia, and the 11th Licensing Round in Gabon.
- The deadline for the submission of bids to the Gabon’s 11th Licensing Round was extended from March 31, 2016 to April 29, 2016, as the Direction Generale des Hydrocarbures planned to update the country’s fiscal terms in April 2016. This extension also provides an opportunity for the interested companies to evaluate potential changes in the fiscal terms.
- The blocks on offer in Gabon’s round are located in close proximity to Leopard-1 and Diaman-1B discoveries in pre-salt plays. The Diaman-1B well was drilled in 2013 and encountered 50–55m of net hydrocarbon pay while Leopard-1 encountered about 17m of net gas pay in 2014. These discoveries could enhance the interest of oil and gas companies in the Gabon’s bid round.
- The 2015 Offshore Round 2 in Australia offers the highest acreage of all the bid rounds at 45,710km2, followed by the 11th Licensing Round in Gabon with 8,465km2 and the 2015 Offshore Round 1 Re-release in Australia with 5,610km2.
- The blocks on offer in 2015 Offshore Round 2 in Australia – W15-3 and W15-4 – are close to the Icthys LNG project. The W15-4 block already had a gas discovery and an oil discovery within its perimeter.
GlobalData’s latest report Q2 2016 Global Bid Round Outlook – Gabon to Hold Postponed Deepwater Round provides overview of the global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2016. It includes major developments related to bid rounds in Q1 2016 with information on each bid round due to close in Q2 2016 by country and recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter. The report also includes an overview of bid rounds due in Q3 2016.
Single user price: $1,500
Global Ammonia Industry
- Global Ammonia capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years, increasing from 224.9 mmtpa in 2015 to 270.4 mmtpa in 2020. Around 79 planned projects are slated to come online in the next five years, driven primarily by the US, Iran and Russia.
- Two new ammonia projects were announced since the last report published in October 2015.The new ammonia projects announced were Grannus LLC Kern County Ammonia project and Riaba Fertilizers Limited Riaba Ammonia project.
- The US has 14 planned ammonia projects with a total capacity of 8.0 mmtpa, slated to come online by 2020 with a capital expenditure of US$3.0 billion. CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and Incitec Pivot Limited are the top companies accounting for major capacity additions in the US.
- Iran has 12 planned ammonia projects, adding a capacity of 7.4 mmtpa by 2018. Iran’s capital expenditure will be US$3.2 billion over the next five years. Major capacity additions will be from The National Petrochemical Company in Iran.
- In Europe, major ammonia capacity additions are from Russia, adding a capacity of about 4.2 mmtpa by 2018, planning to spend capex of around US$2.4 billion over the next five years. Eurochem Mineral and Chemical Co and PhosAgro holding company are the top two companies accounting for major capacity addition in Russia.
- India and china are the top two countries in Asia adding ammonia capacity of about 6.2 mmtpa in the next five years, planning to spend capital expenditure of US$4.3 billion over the next five years. Africa is expected to shell around US$3.1 billion to add a capacity of about 8.0 mmtpa, expected to come onstream by 2020
- In South America, Peru and Brazil are the top two countries adding ammonia capacity of about 1.6 mmtpa by 2018.In Oceania, Australia will spend US$ 0.06 billion to add 1.2 mmtpa of capacity, expected onstream by 2016.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Dangote Group and Eurochem Mineral and Chemical Co are the top three companies by capacity additions globally, expected to come onstream over the next five years.
- Yara International ASA, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and Koch Industries, Inc. are the top global producers of ammonia having capacities of 8.3 mmtpa, 7.6 mmtpa and 4.1 mmtpa respectively in 2015.
GlobalData’s Q1 Global Ammonia Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook – CF Industries and Dangote Lead Ammonia Capacity Growth report provides information and insight on the historic and forecast global Ammonia capacity by region. The report includes planned plants details, capital expenditure forecast by region, global ammonia capacity by feedstock and capacity share of the major producers in the world.
Single user price: $1,500
Bone Fixation Screws Overview
Bone Fixation Screws are used in trauma fixation procedures to immobilize a fracture, along with plates or nails. Screws have smooth or threaded metallic bone fixation fasteners which are implanted to hold fractured bone fragments together. It consists of a stiff wire segment or a rod, made up of alloys, such as cobalt-chromium-molybdenum and stainless steel.
GlobalData’s Medical Devices sector report, “Bone Fixation Screws – Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016” provides an overview of Bone Fixation Screws currently in pipeline stage. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Bone Fixation Screws pipeline products.
Single user price: $2,500
The American Thoracic Society (ATS) defines IPF as a chronic, fibrosing interstitial pneumonia of unknown cause, which occurs primarily in older adults. IPF is characterized by variable degrees of inflammation and scarring and is associated with a histologic or radiologic pattern of usual interstitial pneumonia (UIP). IPF is the most common form of idiopathic interstitial pneumonia, having the worst prognosis, and only three to five years of median survival. IPF is more common in men and the incidence and prevalence of IPF typically increases with advancing age.
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of IPF will increase from 53,139 cases in 2015 to 62,258 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.72%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of IPF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
Below mentioned figure presents the diagnosed incident cases of IPF in the 7MM in 2015 and 2025, for both men and women, ages ≥18 years.
The Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for IPF in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). For this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists used data from large comprehensive healthcare databases and country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals to estimate the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of IPF in addition to sources that provided data for cases confirmed through both biopsy of the lung and HRCT.
Single user price: $3,995