The global renal dialysis equipment market will rise steadily from $14.44 billion in 2015 to over $18 billion by 2022, representing a CAGR of 3.48%. This growth, which will occur across the 10 major markets of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China, and India, will primarily be driven by aging populations, growing awareness of therapeutic modalities, expanding demand in emerging countries, and technological innovation within the sector. Strong demand for innovative products and therapies is one of the main growth factors in the renal dialysis market, as new technology improves the outcomes of dialysis treatment.
Key Players in the Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market
The largest and most dynamic companies in the renal dialysis devices market offer comprehensive portfolios of hemodialysis machines, peritoneal dialysis systems, CRRT machines, and associated accessories and solutions. Fresenius and Baxter became market leaders by offering a variety of products in different dialysis modalities. Other companies, including B. Braun, Nikkiso, Nipro, Asahi Kasei, Toray, and NxStage, have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers.
GlobalData’s MediPoint Report: Renal Dialysis Equipment – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts report provides analysis of the renal dialysis space across the 10 major markets of the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China, and India including annualized market data from 2015 and forecast until 2022.
Key questions answered:
- What is the current and future renal dialysis equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends and events are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as the next generation peritoneal dialysis machines, portable hemodialysis machines, new dialyzers fulfill these unmet needs?
- How will current and future clinical trials affect the market? When are new devices expected to commercialize?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global renal dialysis devices market?
Price: $5995 (Single User License)
Published: May -16
Report Format: electronic pdf