- South America has the highest number of planned FPSO additions by 2020 with 21, followed by Africa and Europe with 11 and 8, respectively.
- Globally Brazil is expected to deploy the highest number of planned FPSOs by 2020. The country is expected to deploy 19 FPSOs, followed by the UK, Angola, and Nigeria with six, five, and four respectively.
- In Africa, Angola and Nigeria are expected to deploy five and four FPSOs, respectively, by 2020. One FPSO in South Africa has been newly added in this quarter.
- In Europe, FPSOs will be deployed in the UK and Norway by 2020. The UK will lead the region with the planned deployment of six FPSOs, and Norway with two FPSOs.
- Asia and North America are expected to witness six and two planned FPSOs deployed respectively by 2020. The number of planned FPSO deployments in Asia has increased by one since the previous quarter. In Oceania, two FPSOs each are expected to start operations by 2020.
Price: $1,500 (Single User License)
Published: Jan 2017
Report Format: electronic pdf