Wind Turbines: Global Market Analysis
GlobalData’s “Wind Turbines, Update 2018 – Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2022” report reveals that the buoyancy in the market is largely due to the global investment trends in renewable energy to address power sector challenges. Amongst established renewable energy technologies, solar and wind power are prevalent due to the availability of resources across the world.
Power sectors in countries are moving towards improving energy security, self-sufficiency, and addressing climate change issues; driving the utilization and deployment of clean energy technologies such as wind as a power generation source.
- Analysis of the growth of the wind turbines market with a focus on market value and volume at a global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Wind turbines market analysis for key countries including China, the US, India, Germany, the UK, France, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Canada and South Africa.
- Country-level wind turbines market size analysis with respect to market value and volume for the historical (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) period.
- Competitive landscape at a country level for the year 2017 and profiles of the major players in the wind turbines market.
- Global drivers and restraints along with the impact on the wind turbines market, annual additions, market value, key policies and regulatory environment and key projects are also discussed.
Single User License Price: $3995
Published: July 2018
Report Format: electronic pdf