Global Home & Garden Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key highlights –
The global home and garden products market had total revenues of $1,448.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2013 and 2017.
The home improvement segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $771.8bn, equivalent to 53.3% of the market’s overall value.
As the largest market, which made up 39.2% of the global total value in 2017, the US remains a nation of homebuyers. Although the rate of home ownership still lies behind the 2005 high of 69%, 2017 saw the rate climb back up to 63.9% by the end of Q3.
Key Questions Answered:
• What was the size of the global home & garden products market by value in 2017?
• What will be the size of the global home & garden products market in 2022?
• What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global home & garden products market?
• How has the market performed over the last five years?
• What are the main segments that make up the global home & garden products market?
Single User License Price: $1495
Report Format: electronic pdf