Use this report to understand the latest developments in the financial services industry and how fintechs are revolutionizing the status quo
Over October 21-24, 2018 industry leaders from across the world gathered in Las Vegas for Money 20/20 USA to discuss the latest trends in payments, fintech and financial services in general. The event drew more than 10,000 attendees, 3,000 companies, and 400 start-ups from across the globe. Being the largest event of its kind, companies used it as a platform to announce new products, strategies, and financials.
GlobalData’s recently published report “Money 20/20 USA: Key Takeaways” provides a comprehensive analysis of how recent trends discussed at Money 20/20 USA and the ongoing fintech revolution are shaping the wider financial services industry. Learn how artificial intelligence is disrupting the industry, and how different parts of the bank can leverage advances in machine learning.
- Provides an overview of the trends discussed at Money 20/20 USA and how these are shaping the wider financial services industry.
- Analyzes the latest technologies and how they impact all layers of financial institutions, from back office to front office.
- Examines how advances in artificial intelligence affect channel preferences and how customers want to interact with their providers.
- Investigates how biometrics can address rising levels of fraud, while analyzing utilization and adoption rates from a customer perspective.
- Explains the current state of blockchain adoption and how the technology can be leveraged to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Identifies the use cases of the latest technological releases and how they can be adopted in the wider industry to service customers more effectively.
Single User License Price: $5250
Published: December 2018
Report Format: electronic pdf