GlobalData’s “Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance Reports” provides a detailed outlook by product category within the respective country’s general insurance segment, and a comparison with its regional counterparts. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021). The reports analyze the distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the country’s economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
General Insurance in Chile
General Insurance in Sweden
General Insurance in Morocco
General Insurance in Philippines
General Insurance in Egypt
General Insurance in Italy
General Insurance in Peru
General Insurance in Russia
General Insurance in Saudi Arabia
General Insurance in Spain
General Insurance in Thailand
General Insurance in Uruguay
General Insurance in Vietnam
Reasons to buy –
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Single User License Price: $3999 (per report)
Published: 2018 – 2019
Report Format: electronic pdf