Global construction Industry had total revenues of $5,790.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2013 and 2017. The residential construction segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $3,169.9bn, equivalent to 54.7% of the industry’s overall value.
The shrinkage of the South American industry over the past few years has been in line with the economic woes in most of the countries of this region. The Brazilian industry, which is the largest of this region, was also affected by the cancellation of many infrastructure projects related to the Petrobras-Odebrecht scandal.
Global Construction Industry Guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key questions answered:
- What was the size of the global construction Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global construction Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global construction Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global construction Industry?
Single User License Price: $1495
Published: Dec 2018
Report Format: electronic pdf