GlobalData presents latest Insurance report series on Governance, Risk and Compliance – providing detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The reports specify various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
Each report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The reports also include the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
New Countries added to the Series
What’s in it for clients?
Each report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry, including –
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance products in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Report Format: electronic pdf