Global Automotive Aftermarket Industry Guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
The global automotive aftermarket sector is expected to generate total revenues of $1,005.8bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2014 and 2018.
Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 21,296.5 million units in 2018.
Globally, the average age of vehicles is increasing; this has helped provide the aftermarket with an increasing amount of customers who are seeking to enhance the performance of their vehicles.
Key Questions Answered –
- What was the size of the global automotive aftermarket sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the global automotive aftermarket sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global automotive aftermarket sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global automotive aftermarket sector?
Single User License Price: $1495
Published: Jan 2019
Report Format: electronic pdf