Mexico’s demand for SBR increased from 2005-2014, at a CAGR of 8.1%. However, the market is expected to grow at negative rate from 2014 to 2019; falling by almost 2%. As a result, new build capacity additions is expected to be next to zero till 2019.
GlobalData’s Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in Mexico to 2019 – Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants report provides in-depth coverage and the major trends in the Mexican market.
This report includes:
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber industry supply scenario from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Active plants and planned SBR projects with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Market dynamics from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company capacity shares for key Styrene-Butadiene Rubber producers
Get prepared for the negative growth and limit the impact that this could pose to your business
India’s cumulative installed capacities will more than double from 272.8 Gigawatts (GW) in 2014 to 609 GW by 2025. Nuclear capacity is expected to increase more than six fold, in a bid to reduce the country’s over reliance on thermal fuel sources. Its nuclear energy development strategy has been divided into three stages due to its limited reserves of uranium, which are being used in existing reactors.
GlobalData’s India Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape report includes information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports/imports, key players, including market share and SWOT analyses.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, with forecasts for the next ten years to 2025
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory frameworks governing the market
- Market share and SWOT analysis for key players -NTPC Ltd., Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd., Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. and Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd.
India has significant solar power potential, are you aware of the country’s plans for future energy production?